BUSINESS TERMS AND COMPLAINTS RULE
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The company Plzeňské město dopravní podníky, a.s. (hereinafter referred to as "PMDP"), registered in the commercial register maintained by the Regional Court in Pilsen, section B, file 710, with its registered office at Denisovo nábřeží 920/12, Východní Předměstí, 301 00 Pilsen, ID: 25220683, which is the operator of the Pilsen ticket portal on address: www.plzenskavstupenka.cz including the network of sales points (hereinafter referred to as "PV"), sets out these terms and conditions as rights and obligations between PMDP and third parties resulting from the sale of tickets and gift vouchers through the PV sales network and all related relationships.
- These terms and conditions, including the complaints procedure, are valid for purchases of tickets for cultural, social, sporting or other events (hereinafter referred to as "Events") made through PV (i.e. online on our website at www.plzenskavstupenka.cz and at sales locations, the list of which can be found at plzenskavstupenka.cz in section sales places. Invoice orders and bulk orders through PV's Central Reservation Office (hereinafter referred to as "CRK") are also considered ticket purchases. By purchasing a ticket in any form, the customer expresses his agreement with these terms and conditions and the complaint procedure and undertakes to follow them.
- PMDP is not the organizer of Events for which tickets are sold through PV. PMDP provides reservations and sales, including distribution, of tickets for these Events and other related services, on behalf of and for the account of the organizer (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer") on the basis of authorization resulting from the contractual relationship with the Organizer. The purchase of a ticket creates a contractual relationship between the customer, i.e. the buyer and the Organizer of the given Event, the content of which is the provision of a free time service on a predetermined date, enabling the ticket holder's personal participation in the Event under the conditions set by the Organizer of the Event and these terms and conditions. All claims and complaints are always directed towards the Organizer of the given Event. It follows from this fact that PMDP is in no way responsible for any changes related to the Event, for the course of the Event itself, or for any type of damage, expenses or damages that the Ticket Holder or any third party may incur in connection with the Event.
- By reserving and purchasing a ticket, the Buyer accepts the Business Terms and Conditions of the Event Organizer, PV Operator, and at the same time agrees to the obligation to comply with the Operating Rules of the Event Organizer, the location of the Event and the relevant organizing services.
- How to proceed when buying tickets is described in detail at www.plzenskavstupenka.cz in the "How to buy" section. (enter hypertext. link to the section - how to buy) Payment options and ticket delivery options including fees are described here in detail. The content of the "How to buy" section is an integral part of these terms and conditions. The customer is obliged to follow these procedures and accept the payment conditions when purchasing tickets.
- The operator of PV, the company PMDP, guarantees only the validity and authenticity of tickets purchased in the PV network. He is not responsible for the authenticity of tickets purchased outside the PV network, from resellers, etc. The ticket holder is responsible for any manipulation of the ticket. By any manipulation of the ticket, the ticket holder risks misuse, copying of the unique identification element - mainly 2D code and 3D code, and thus the possibility of not being admitted to the Event. Keep the ticket in a safe place. Do not post photos of the ticket on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- The organizer reserves the right to change the program, performers, venue or dates for each Event. By purchasing a ticket, the Buyer acknowledges this.
- The organizer of events and the operator of the www.plzenskavstupenka.cz portal reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of an obvious error in the price of tickets, unless it is clearly stated for the goods in question that this is an "extraordinary discount" or an "event".
GIFT VOUCHERS (EVOUCHERS)
- Vouchers are purchased in the same way as an electronic ticket. Payment is made online by card at the ČSOB payment gateway or by bank transfer.
- The electronic voucher (hereinafter referred to as "eVoucher") can be printed after logging into the MY ACCOUNT section, just like the eTicket.
- The eVoucher is a full-fledged gift voucher, so it must be treated like a valuable.
- The eVoucher can only be purchased and redeemed (redeemed) online at www.plzenskavstupenka.cz (The voucher cannot be purchased and redeemed at Pilsen ticket sales points.)
- The eVoucher cannot be exchanged for money.
- The eVoucher must be used (drawn) in full!
- The eVoucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The buyer is obliged to check their correctness immediately after receiving the Tickets in person or delivering the Tickets by post or downloading the electronic Tickets and completeness (in particular the name of the Event, place and time of the Event, price and number of Tickets and other parameters). The Purchaser is obliged to report any complaints about purchased Tickets immediately at the place of purchase, in the case of delivery of Tickets by post or electronically within 2 working days at the latest, either in writing by post to the address: Perfect System, s.r.o., Radlická 3301/68, 150 00 Prague 5 (contractual partner of CRK), or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +420 277 012 677. Later complaints will not be taken into account. Complaints about the contents of Tickets / vouchers, printing errors, incorrect or incomplete data are handled by the Customer either directly at the point of sale based on information provided by the point of sale staff, or with the Central Reservation Office by phone at +420 277 012 677 or by email email@example.com .The customer will be given complete information about the further procedure of the complaint and the deadline for resolution. In case of
a justified complaint, the Customer is obliged to return the issued tickets.
- Complaints directly related to the Event - changes to the program, performers, event, and even possible cancellation of the Event, and related claims for compensation for damages incurred by the Customer or any third party in connection with the Event and complete claims from the Agreement on participation in the Event the Customer is obliged to apply to the Organizer of the Event. The list of Organizers is given for each event at plzenskavstupenka.cz.
- Paid tickets are non-refundable, cannot be changed, and in case of loss, theft or damage, replacement tickets are not provided.
- Any other complaints will be further provided via CRK/PV to the Organizer of the Event. The claimant will be notified of the Event Organizer's opinion as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days. Complaints must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org without undue delay.
- In case of cancellation of the Event by the Event Organizer, the Customer, if he has provided contact information (email, telephone), will be contacted immediately and informed about the cancellation of the Event and the procedure for refunding the entrance fee. PMDP/PV is not responsible for the impossibility of contacting the Customer on the contacts indicated by him. The entrance fee is returned in the same form of payment as it was paid for, or at the specific place of purchase. Fees associated with the type of payment (benefit payments, etc.) and fees associated with the type of delivery (COD, postage...) are not refundable!
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Instructions on how our company processes your personal data can be found on the PMDP website.
- Should any provision of these terms and conditions and the complaints procedure be invalid, the validity of the other provisions remains unaffected.
- Provisions aimed at consumer protection according to legal regulations and these terms and conditions do not apply to Customers who enter into contractual relations with the Organizer and/or PV as entrepreneurs. Due to the nature of the service provided and the provisions of § 1837 letter j) of the Civil Code, the Customer cannot withdraw from the Contract on participation in the event.
- In the event that a consumer dispute arises between PMDP and the Customer (consumer) arising from a purchase contract or a contract for the provision of services, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer may submit a proposal for an out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to the designated entity for the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes , which is the Czech Trade Inspection Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, E-mail: email@example.com, Web: adr.coi.cz.
BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN PURCHASING PERMANENT PASSES AND TICKETS TO FC VIKTORIA PLZEN
When purchasing season tickets and tickets, you also agree to the terms and conditions of FC Viktoria Plzeň here.
The company Plzeňské město dopravní podníky, a.s. reserves the right to update the above terms and conditions, including the complaint procedure, at any time. These terms and conditions are valid from 24/03/2021 and replace the terms and conditions of 11/05/2020.
Pilsen Municipal Transport Companies, a.s.